The original and the best natural looking self tan, St Tropez provides a simple, reliable and professional tanning system for a perfect result every time.
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of tanning as these may impact the results.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to tanning to reduce sensitivity.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing so as not to disturb the tan when getting dressed.
- For spray tanning , the evening before or morning of your treatment, exfoliate your entire body. Pay attention to dry arrears of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
Spray tan application take approx. 15 mins. after selecting with your therapist the appropriate St Tropez bronzing mist, she will then apply St Tropez moisturizer to any dry areas, then you will receive a professional full or half body spray application depending on what you have booked.
- Your tan will begin to develop immediately.
- The bronzing mist will dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can get dressed straight after the treatment.
- Do not shower, bathe or exercise for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment. The ideal developing time is 8 hours for the best results.
- You may leave the guide colour on over night and wash in the morning.
- Some guide colour may transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not so easily from man made fibers or wool.
Tan Maintenance Tips
- Prolong you tan by applying St Tropez Tan enhancing body aoisturiser daily to hydrate your skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with St Tropez tan enhancing body polish every 3 days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the skin so your tan made fade quicker.
Full written instructions are available in the salon.
St Tropez products for sale in salon.