Fine Line and Wrinkle Injectables
Lucy our visiting non-surgical aesthetic practitioner, is a qualified nurse and has 12 years experience in performing injectable treatments. Having worked for Transform cosmetic surgery group for 10 years, she has an excellent knowledge of how to get the best natural looking results for you!
Lucy will be at The Treatment Rooms one Monday per month, to book a FREE consultation give reception a call on 01793 784444.
- Allergan Wrinkle relaxing (toxin) – smooth wrinkles and lines, stop migraines, excessive sweating, teeth grinding and much more… Prices start at £200
- Dermal Fillers – A soft natural look, helping to reduce the signs of ageing. Prices start at £325
- PDO Thread Therapy – an excellent and effective cosmetic technique to lift and tighten sagging skin tissues. Re-defining facial contours and induces collagen production. Mono eye threads. Prices start at £250
- PROFHILO – Bioremodeling with skin tightening effects, nourishes the dermal cells and restores firmness of the skin. Prices start at £700 for two sessions
- Intravita – Intravenous vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Recharge, revitalise and rejuventate with one of our IV drips or booster shots. Prices start at £250
- Obagi medical skin products
Acupuncture is an ancient medicine dating back to at least 2000 years, and forms part of traditional Chinese medicine. In which the basis of diagnosis and treatment is that the mind and body should be in perfect balance, to enjoy good health and wellbeing. It is a gentle, effective and safe treatment.
It works by inserting very fine needles into points along meridians or channels. Sometimes other techniques like cupping and moxibustion are used along side needles. Some lifestyle and dietary advice may be given, to help you get back to health. It is good for treating all ages and all conditions from, musculoskeletal-skeletal problems to emotional conditions, like depression and anxiety.
About the Practitioner
Lisa Woolhouse BSc (Hons) LicAc MBAcC
Lisa trained in integrated Chinese Medicine and has over 10 years experience. She completed a study programme in 2013 working in a Chinese Hospital, and has also completed a Cosmetic Acupuncture Course treating wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, hair loss, postnatal weight, and more.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of acupuncture or Chinese medicine Lisa is happy to speak on the phone or offer a free 15 minute consultation.